Unisig is a recognized leader in the design and manufacture of CNC deep hole drilling machines. The combination of USA- based engineering, manufacturing, project management and service allows Unisig to successfully complete the most challenging projects. Whether customers require 0.040” [1mm] diameter gundrilling or 10” diameter x 32’ [250mm x 10M] deep holes in super alloys, Unisig offers standard and custom machine configurations to meet a variety of deep hole drilling needs.
- Precision CNC Deep Hole Drilling Machines for Off-Center Drilling
- Large Capacity On-Center Deep Hole Drilling Machines
- Flexible Large-Capacity Drilling Machines for Complex Workpieces
- Single/Multiple Spindle Gundrilling Machines for Production
- Single/Multiple Spindle Entry Level Gundrilling Machines
- In-Line Transfer Machines for Crankshaft Machining