TRUMPF TruMark® Laser Marking Systems and Specialty Lasers provide you with a complete range of beam sources, components, and systems for laser marking. TRUMPF marking lasers are used in many different applications: metals, plastics, ceramics, organic materials, etc. They mark apples, ICs, artificial bones, pacemakers, engrave glass, solar cells, and wafers-- almost everything.
- Infrared (1064nm) Nd-YAG Fundamental Mode Lasers
- Infrared (1064nm)Nd-YVO4 Fundamental Mode Lasers
- Frequency Doubled (532nm) And Tripled (355nm) Fundamental Mode Lasers
- Infrared (1062nm) Fiber Laser Marking System
- Dual Head System for All Wave Lengths in Fundamental Mode